We are very excited to announce that we are reviewing applications to join our team! Please read the postings below for details. We look forward to hearing from you.
English Language Arts
We are now seeking teachers for the 2017-2018 school year.
We are always looking to meet qualified educators and Makers to build our school community! Stay tuned for dates when teachers can come visit our school and meet with an administrator!
Team members will be excited about building a school community that incorporates:
- mastery based learning
- design thinking
- advisory program for students
- technology in classrooms
- challenge based/project based learning
- creating experiences that bring industry level challenges to students at a variety of ability levels.
We are looking for people truly excited about learning together as we build our vision!
Kindly bear in mind:
- Interested candidates must be certified NYC public high school teachers (if you are certified teachers from outside the NYC system, you must ensure your certification)
- Being on a new NYC public school's founding team is as rewarding as it is challenging; we encourage interest from candidates to whom the high demand and high creativity of such a role appeals
- New team members are expected to attend training July 17-21, August 30-31
- Please be familiar with mastery based grading: http://www.masterycollaborative.org
- Please be familiar with design thinking http://www.designthinkingforeducators.org
Check our Events Page for opportunities to meet our team.
You can submit your resume, cover letter, and portfolio to :
Interested in obtaining Career and Technical Education Certification?
Find out more at the NYC Department of Education website.