SWE Scholarships support those who identify as a woman and pursue an ABET-accredited bachelor or graduate student program in preparation for careers in engineering, engineering technology, and fields related to engineering globally. In 2022, SWE disbursed 330 new and renewed scholarships valued at more than $1,700,000
WE judges applications based on four main criteria - academic preparation, leadership and activities, work experience, and interest in engineering. Make sure to highlight these areas on your application!
Who is eligible?
You’re eligible if you are:
- A person who identifies as a female/woman
- An incoming freshman through graduate student
- Studying engineering full-time (exceptions made for re-entry/non-traditional students)
- Enrolled in an ABET-accredited program
- A community college, university, or re-entry/non-traditional student
Details and application here: Scholarships - Society of Women Engineers (swe.org)
Awards Available: 330
Award Deadline: Mar 20, 2023