The College Office
Welcome to UA Maker's College and Career Office!
UA Maker aims to provide an immersive postsecondary curriculum. Each week in advisory, students participate in structured lessons that build upon their postsecondary education through college and career exploration, building their college list through a "best fit" scope, college application completion, financial aid education and completion, and matriculation tasks. All students will graduate Maker with a plan, no matter the postsecondary pathway they choose.
February is going to be a very busy month for students!
Seniors are currently completing the FAFSA and are preparing for the state financial aid application TAP. Seniors will continue completing applications, submitting documentation for opportunity programs (EOP, HEOP) and CSS profiles.
What do we need from families?
- Complete and Submit the Family Intake Form ASAP
- Student and eligible parents to set up an FSAID
- Bring in all financial documents needed for financial aid applications (2022 Federal and State Taxes)
On Tuesday, February 13th, we will have our College & Career luncheon where we will launch and begin college content for our juniors. Juniors can expect to learn about upcoming events and trips, future advisory content, and their final project.
- 02/06 Cornell University Trip
02/09 Alumni Day
- 02/13 11th Grade College Launch Luncheon
Essential Documents & Links
- Family Intake Form for Class of 2024
- Family Intake Form for Class of 2025
- Family Intake Form [Español] Class of 2024
- Proof of Income Guide
- Ejemplos de Prueba de Ingreso
- Teacher Brag Sheet
- Counselor Brag Sheet
- 1-on-1 Checklist
- Curriculum Night Presentation
- Book a meeting with Amanda
- Book a meeting with Ms. Davila
- 12th Grade Advisory Curriculum Calendar
- How to Set up a Scoir Account
- Create Scoir Account
- Financial Aid Prep List
- Register for the SAT