Parent Teacher Association
We excited to welcome you to Urban Assembly Maker Academy's 2023-2024 School Year!
Our first meeting of the year will be held virtually on Wednesday, October 4th at 6pm.
All meetings of the UA Maker Academy Parent Teacher Association (PTA) are held on the first Wednesday of the month at 6pm. Please plan to join us on October 4th to officially meet your new PTA Executive Board and learn about what's happening at UA Maker Academy.
The Executive Board currently has open positions, including Vice President, and would love to have you join us! Please consider volunteering to help Maker's PTA have a successful year!
Feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] anytime with ideas or questions.
COMMUNITY & COMMUNICATION
- Parent-student engagement activities
- Parent-student involvement workshops
- Friendly competition
- Financial Literacy Seminars
- School Camaraderie Events
- Establishing community partnerships
- Guest speakers
- Career Fairs & Workshops
- Fundraisers - UA Maker Merchandise sales, Bake sales, Book and Novelty sales, Raffles, Online auctions and fundraisers
- Chances to win tickets to arts, theater and comedy performances
Ines Collazo & Tamika Henderickson, Co-Presidents
Carlie Steen, Secretary
Allison Malcolm Carroll, Treasurer
Email us any time at [email protected]
2022 to 2023 PTA Meeting Minutes
The Urban Assembly Maker Academy
411 Pearl Street
New York, NY 10038
Directions by train/Cómo llegar en tren:
2, 3 to Fulton Street
A, C to Fulton Street
4, 5, 6 to Brooklyn Bridge/City Hall
J, Z to Chambers Street