Rules and Policies
AS A SCHOOL OF THE NEW YORK CITY DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION, WE ARE SUBJECT TO THE RULES AND POLICES OF THE DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION. BELOW ARE SOME QUICK LINKS TO OFTEN REQUESTED DOCUMENTS OF THE NYCDOE.
NYC schools account- NYC Schools Account (NYCSA) is an app that helps you track your child’s education. Through NYCSA, you can see their grades, attendance, fitness results, schedule, and more.You can register for your account from any computer or internet-connected device by following these steps:
- Visit https://mystudent.nyc and select the “Create Account” link found on the login page.
- Enter your child’s 9-digit student ID number. You can find your child’s ID number on his or her report card. If you do not have your child’s ID number, contact your child’s school.
- Enter the unique Account Creation Code, which is specific to you and your child:
- Account Creation Code: Provided by your child's school. Get yours by emailing [email protected]
- Select “Next.”
- Enter and confirm your email address and password.
- Select “Create Account.”